MEETING MINUTESMinutes have a variety of jobs to do.
- A written summary of the key points discussed and agreed.
- Summary meticulously taken as they are destined to be used as a precise record of events.
- A registrer of the meeting “word for word” as a perfect transcript – possibly to be used as a legal record of events.
Why opt for a professional minute taker?
- To obtain accurate, cover the appropriate level of detail and be available quickly.
- Babilon minute takers are demonstrably impartial. Moreover, they adhere to strict confidentiality rules.
- Turnaround time is significantly quicker than most in-house minute takers with other job responsibilities.
Is a word for word transcription the best choice for your needs? For some clients, a concise summary is much more effective. We can encapsulate the key points of long discussions into as little as two pages per hour of meeting, so you can ensure maximum efficiency for your readers.
Why choose a summary?
• Summaries are the most efficient way to capture the content of a meeting.
• They get right to the heart of the speaker’s message.
• Given their reduced length, they are far easier to read and can be acted upon quickly.
• Summaries can be an excellent choice for concise meeting minutes.
• Unlike a stenographer, your Babilon Language Coaching summary writer can objectively edit information.
• Documents fit their precise objectives.
• Summaries are tailored to reflect the information you simply have to have.
We provide a full range of summaries and minute taking services as well as transcription. We will of course advice on the most appropriate level of detail to suit your requirements: just contact us.
Your choice for summaries
6 pages per hour of meeting. The Standard Summary uses rewriting and the selection of primary information over secondary information to achieve its page yield.
4 pages per hour of meeting
Only the information that goes to the heart of the speaker’s message is retained. We discuss with the client beforehand what issues and themes are most important so that these can be brought out in the document.
2 pages per hour of meeting.
This is an enhanced outline of the meeting, perhaps closest to what is traditionally known as ‘minutes.’ This type of report is normally guided by the interests of the client to include certain information.
We assist clients who order multiple documents by drawing the major themes across the whole range of reports into one thematic summary – to the length you specify. Government bodies also use this service to help them analyze and interpret findings drawn from public consultations.
UNIQUE REAL-TIME SUMMARY
We believe transcriptions and summaries are most meaningful when they are issued quickly. At Babilon Language Coaching, the whole process of transcribing, proofing and editing transcripts is routinely completed to meet demanding deadlines. But there are inevitably times when you have to have a same day service. That is why we were the first to introduce a real-time service that also meets our usual stringent standards.
“I am very pleased with the work from your company and the results have benefited our company time and again. I will consider you guys for future projects, thanks again…”
La Vista Country Club – Assistant Manager
“We demand excellence from our suppliers, which is why we rely on Babilon Language Coaching.”
Siemens Mexico – Purchasing Manager
We assure you the lowest price without compromising the quality of our services. If you receive a lower quote for the same service, please forward it to us and we will not only match the price of the competition, but will make it better!
Quality guarantee Babilon Language Coaching
Our goal is to create translations of the highest quality and to completely satisfy the needs of our clients.We make sure to comply with the following requisites when designating a translator:
- To be a native in the target language
- To have broad experience in the field of translation
- To have a university degree in the field of his/her specialty
Babilon Language Coaching works seven days a week with the best translators and project leaders to provide integral services of urgent translation with exceptional quality in more than 50 languages, some of them are:
German, Arabic, Chinese Mandarin, Czech, Korean, Slovak, French, Greek, Hebrew, Dutch, English, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, UkrainianWith the additional help of glossaries, memories of translations and specialized software, we speed-up and improve our processes so that you obtain your urgent translation.